My friend and mentor Kevin Kermes runs a podcast called Coffee or Something Stronger. We have great conversations about life, family, business and travel.
I was recently a guest on Kevin’s podcast, where we covered a lot of interesting ground….
“Scott is a good friend and someone who has impacted my life enormously over the last year….and I think this conversation will (at a minimum) provide some nuggets to do the same for you.
We talk about…
– How he and his family are traveling cross country in an RV while he continues to build his business.
– The impact working with the top 1% of the 1% in the military has shaped his post-service life.
– How Scott measures wealth (which has had a HUGE impact for me since I’ve adopted it).
– Overcoming obstacles and the habits (plus mindset) to do so.
– The iterative process in transitioning (or navigating career pivots) professionally while focusing on purpose.
I hope you enjoy this conversation as much as I did recording it with Scott…”
Listen Here : http://apple.co/2iPxvUu
Or Here: http://bit.ly/2j9lSuK